Cookies are files that are installed on the computer from which you access our website for the purposes described on this page.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website. Keep in mind that cookies can not damage your computer and, in turn, that they are activated help us identify and resolve errors.
The information that we provide below, will help you understand the different types of cookies:
Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none is recorded on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies are used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
Permanent cookies: they are stored on the hard disk and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use them, generally, to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
On our website we analyze practical and simple services cookies that practically all professional websites have. So we use the following applications to obtain and analyze navigation information:
- Google Analytics: in this case the purpose of cookies is to know the level of recurrence of our visitors and what are the contents that are of greatest interest. This tool does not obtain data of the names or surnames of the users or of the postal address from where they are connected. These cookies generate an anonymous user ID that is used to count how many times the user visits the site. It also records when it was the first and last time you visited the web. Likewise, it calculates when a session has ended, the user’s origin and keywords. The information obtained is related, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the social network in which our news is published, the city to which it is assigned the IP address from which users access, the number of users who visit us, the frequency and recidivism of visits, the visit time, the browser they use, the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made . For more information: www.google.com/analytics/ and http: //www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
- “Plug-in” of social networks: whose purpose is to allow the user to share content with members of a certain social network. (So, Facebook, Twitter, … social networks that put the cookie)
- Google Map: cookies such as _NID or _PREF register the origin of the user, as well as the keywords. A unique prefix is also generated, which is the one used to count how many times a user visits the site.
- __ zlcid: to store the Zopim Chat Live ID for identify a device through visits, and also through a single chat session.
- __zprivacy: to store user preferences to disable live chat, and stop using cookies. The __zprivacy cookie is stored through visits.
The information extracted through cookies is used to improve our website, make information more accessible to the user, detect new needs and assess the improvements to be introduced in order to provide a better service to the users who visit us.
To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
For example you can find information on how to do it in the case you use as a browser: